User

IEF Limited

address

 

326 New North Road, Kingsland

phone

 

09 3772233

SMC Evaluation 技术移民评估表

Full Name

Identity 个人信息

1. Surname 姓 *

2. Given name 名 *

3. Gender 性别 *

4. Age 年龄 *

5. Country of citizenship 国籍 *

6. Contact Number 联系电话 *

7. Email 邮箱 *

8. WeChat ID 微信号

9. Whatsapp

10. Partnership status 婚姻状况 *

11. If you have obtained IELTS, please provide your scores and the acquired date 雅思成绩及考取日期(如有)

12. If you already have a NZ visa, what is the visa type 若已持有新西兰签证,请说明类别

13. What is your current visa expiry date 当前新西兰签证到期日期

14. Please select the preferred IEF contact person 您希望由IEF哪位员工与您联络 *

15. How did you find us? 您是如何知道我们的? *

Current Skilled Employment or Skilled Job Offer in New Zealand 新西兰工作或聘书

16. NZ job title 职位

17. NZ employer name 雇主名称

18. What city is your employer based in 工作所在城市

19. Start date of this employment 起始日期

20. Please indicate your salary level (annual or hourly rate) 时薪或年薪

21. How many years and/or months has the business been operating? 企业运营时长

22. If the business is new (less than 2-5 years), what is the financial performance? i.e. profitable? Making a loss? (there may be potential risks associated if the business is not performing well, INZ may challenge the sustainability of the employment) 若企业运营少于2-5年,请简单说明它的营业水平? 如,是否盈利?(注:若亏损,移民局可能会质疑工作的稳定性)

23. Number of current employees (including management)? 目前企业雇员总人数 (包括管理层)

24. Number of employees who are New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holders? 其中有多少人是新西兰公民或PR?

25. If it is a retail business, how big is the store? How many stores are there? 若企业是零售行业,商店有多大,共有多少家连锁店?

26. Do you aware whether the employer has previously supported other person for skill migrant residence? If yes, what was the outcome and when did it happen? 你的雇主是否担保过其他人申请技术移民?若有的话,是多久以前?结果如何?

27. Is the employer currently supporting another person for skill migrant? If yes, what is that person’s position? 雇主目前是否同时在担保其他人申请技术移民?若有,对方的职位是什么?

28. Have the owners, directors, managers of your business ever been convicted of any offence by the Serious Fraud Office or the New Zealand Police arising in the course of, or resulting from, business dealings 企业所有者、董事或经理是否有人有过商业欺诈的前科?

29. Has the business received warnings from the Labour Department for non-compliance issue in the past? 企业是否收到过劳工部门发出的违规警告?

Education background 教育背景

Please click + sign to include more qualifications

请点击加号添加更多学历信息

30. Name of Qualification (same as shown on your qualification) 学历全称

31. Major area of study 专业

32. Date obtained 考取日期

33. Institution name 学校名称

Work experience 工作经验

You can click + sign to include more work experience. 

请点击+号提供更多工作信息

34. Job title (position) 职位

35. Business' name 企业名称

36. Type of business 所属行业

37. Country of the business 所在国家

38. Start date of this employment 开始日期

39. End date of this employment 结束日期

40. How hours do/did you normally work for your employer per week? 每周工作多少小时

Partner Background 配偶资料

41. Partner's name 配偶姓名

42. Partner's gender 性别

43. Partner's age 年龄

44. If your partner have obtained IELTS, please provide the scores and the acquired date 雅思分数及考取日期 (如有)

45. Have you and your partner been living together for 12 months or more? 您和配偶是否已经住在一起超过12个月?

46. Does your partner have a current job/job offer in New Zealand 您的配偶当前是否已在新西兰工作或有聘书

47. If yes, what is the job title 若有,请提供职业

48. Employer name 雇主名称

49. Salary level (annual or hourly rate) 时薪或年薪

50. Your partner's highest qualification full name (same as shown on your qualification) 配偶最高学历全称

51. Institution name 学校名称

52. Major of study 专业

53. Date obtained 考取日期

Other family member 其他家庭成员信息

54. How many children are you including in this application? 希望包括在移民申请中的子女人数

55. What are their ages? 子女的年龄分别是

Character 品格

56. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been convicted or found guilty of any offence(s) against the law in any country? 您或您申请内包含的任何人,是否曾在任何国家触犯法律而且被定罪或被判有罪? *

57. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been convicted of any offence (including a traffic offence), committed within the last five years, involving dangerous driving, driving having consumed excessive alcohol (including drunk driving and driving with a blood or breath alcohol in excess of a specified limit) or driving having consumed drugs? 您或您申请内包含的任何人,是否在过去的五年里被判犯有任何罪行(包括交通违法行为),比如危险驾驶、酒驾等? *

58. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been charged with any offence against the law in any country? 您或您申请内包含的任何人,是否在任何国家被指控触犯法律? *

59. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been removed from any country, including NZ? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否曾被任何国家(包括新西兰)驱逐? *

60. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been refused entry to any country, including NZ? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否曾被任何国家(包括新西兰)拒绝入境? *

61. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been refused a visa for any country including NZ? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否曾被任何国家(包括新西兰)拒签过? *

62. If you answered Yes to any of the questions in this section you must provide a full explanation about the surrounding circumstances. 以上问题,若您有任何回答“是”,请提供解释。

Health 健康

63. Do you or anyone included in this application have tuberculosis? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否患有肺结核? *

64. Do you or anyone included in this application have any medical conditions requiring renal dialysis? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否患有任何需要肾透析的疾病? *

65. Do you or anyone included in this application have any medical condition that requires hospital care? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否有任何需要住院治疗的疾病? *

66. Do you or anyone included in this application have a medical condition that requires residential care? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否有任何需要家庭护理的疾病? *

67. Do you or anyone included in this application have any other medical conditions that you are aware of that may affect the application? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否有其他可能会影响申请的健康状况? *

68. If you answered Yes to any of the questions in this section you must provide a full explanation about the surrounding circumstances. 以上问题,若您有任何回答“是”,请提供解释。

Declaration 声明

69. I hereby declare that the information given by me in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.I understand and agree that any false information, misrepresentation, or omission of facts in this application and the application process may be justification for refusal/ decline.I further understand and agree that all information furnished in this application and the application process may be verified as may be necessary. 我特此声明,我在本表格中提供的信息是真实和正确的。我理解并同意,在本表格和整个申请过程中所提供的任何虚假信息,虚假陈述或遗漏事实均可能成为申请被拒绝的原因。我进一步理解并同意在必要时可以查核本表格和申请过程中提供的所有信息。 *

Drop or click here to attach CV and other documents. Max 10 files