User

IEF Limited

address

 

326 New North Road, Kingsland

phone

 

09 3772233

Skilled Residence Evaluation Form 技术移民评估表

Full Name

IDENTITY 个人信息

1. Surname 姓 *

2. Given name 名 * *

3. Gender 性别 *

4. Age 年龄 *

5. Country of citizenship 国籍 *

6. Contact Number 联系电话 *

7. Email 邮箱 *

8. WeChat ID 微信号 (if any)

9. Whatsapp ID (if any)

10. Partnership status 婚姻状况 *

11. If you have obtained IELTS, please provide your scores and the acquired date 雅思成绩及考取日期(如有)

12. If you are currently holding a NZ visa, what is the visa type 若目前持有新西兰签证,请说明类别

13. What is your current visa expiry date 当前新西兰签证到期日期

14. Please select the preferred IEF contact person 您希望由IEF哪位员工与您联络 *

15. How did you find us? 您是如何知道我们的? *

CURRENT SKILLED EMPLOYMENT OR SKILLED JOB OFFER IN NEW ZEALAND 新西兰工作或聘书

16. NZ job title 职位

17. NZ employer name 雇主名称

18. Company address 公司地址

19. Start date of this employment 工作开始日期

20. Please indicate your salary level (annual or hourly rate) 时薪或年薪

21. Whether the employer is accredited employer? 雇主是否是移民局的信誉雇主?

22. How many years and/or months has the business been operating? 企业运营时长

23. If the business is new (less than 2-5 years), what is the financial performance? i.e. profitable? Making a loss? (there may be potential risks associated if the business is not performing well, INZ may challenge the sustainability of the employment) 若企业运营少于2-5年,请简单说明它的营业水平? 如,是否盈利?(注:若亏损,移民局可能会质疑工作的稳定性)

24. Number of current employees (including management)? 目前企业雇员总人数 (包括管理层)

25. Number of employees who are New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holders? 其中有多少人是新西兰公民或PR?

26. If it is a retail business, how big is the store? How many stores are there? 若企业是零售行业,商店有多大,共有多少家连锁店?

27. Do you aware whether the employer has previously supported other person for work/residence visa? If yes, what was the outcome and when did it happen? 你的雇主是否担保过其他人申请工签或移民?若有的话,是多久以前?结果如何?

28. Is the employer currently supporting another person for work/residence visa? If yes, what is that person’s position? 雇主目前是否同时在担保其他人申请工签或移民?若有,对方的职位是什么?

29. Has the employer been found to be in breach of New Zealand employment or labour law, or are they currently under investigation? 雇主是否曾被发现违反了新西兰就业或劳动法,或正在接受相关调查?

30. Has the employer ever been found to be in breach of the provisions of the Immigration Act 2009 or the Immigration Act 1987, or are they currently under investigation for breach of these provisions ? 雇主是否曾被发现违反了移民法,或正在接受相关调查

31. Have the owners, directors or managers of the business ever been investigated by the Serious Fraud Office or the New Zealand Police for any offences arising during, or resulting from, business dealings? 企业所有者、董事或经理是否曾因商业诈骗等行为而被调查?

32. Have any of the directors of the business ever been declared bankrupt?企业任何董事是否曾被宣布破产?

EDUCATION BACKGROUND 教育背景

Please click + sign to include more qualifications

请点击加号添加更多学历信息

33. Name of Qualification (same as shown on your qualification) 学历全称

34. Major area of study 专业

35. Date obtained 毕业日期

36. Institution name 学校名称

NEW ZEALAND WORK EXPERIENCE (Full-time, at least 30 hours per week)新西兰工作经验 (全职30小时+每周)

You can click + sign to include more work experience.

请点击+号提供更多工作信息

37. Job title (position) 职位

38. Business' name 企业名称

39. Company address 公司地址

40. Start date of this employment 开始日期

41. End date of this employment 结束日期

42. Please describe your main responsibility 请简单描述一下您的主要工作内容

Oversea Work Experience 海外工作经验

You can click + sign to include more work experience.

请点击+号提供更多工作信息

43. Job title (position) 职位

44. Business' name 企业名称

45. Business location 企业所在国家

46. Start date of this employment 开始日期

47. End date of this employment 结束日期

48. Please describe your main responsibility 请简单描述一下您的主要工作内容

PARTNER BACKGROUND 配偶资料

49. Partner's name 配偶姓名

50. Partner's gender 性别

51. Partner's age 年龄

52. Have you and your partner been living together for 12 months or more? 您和配偶是否已经住在一起超过12个月?

OTHER FAMILY MEMBER 其他家庭成员信息

53. How many children are you including in this application? 希望包括在移民申请中的子女人数

54. What are their ages? 子女的年龄分别是

CHARACTER 品格

55. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been convicted or found guilty of any offence(s) against the law in any country? 您或您申请内包含的任何人,是否曾在任何国家触犯法律而且被定罪或被判有罪? *

56. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been convicted of any offence (including a traffic offence), committed within the last five years, involving dangerous driving, driving having consumed excessive alcohol (including drunk driving and driving with a blood or breath alcohol in excess of a specified limit) or driving having consumed drugs? 您或您申请内包含的任何人,是否在过去的五年里被判犯有任何罪行(包括交通违法行为),比如危险驾驶、酒驾等? *

57. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been charged with any offence against the law in any country? 您或您申请内包含的任何人,是否在任何国家被指控触犯法律? *

58. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been removed from any country, including NZ? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否曾被任何国家(包括新西兰)驱逐? *

59. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been refused entry to any country, including NZ? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否曾被任何国家(包括新西兰)拒绝入境? *

60. Have you or anyone included in this application ever been refused a visa for any country including NZ? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否曾被任何国家(包括新西兰)拒签过? *

61. If you answered Yes to any of the questions in this section you must provide a full explanation about the surrounding circumstances. 以上问题,若您有任何回答“是”,请提供解释。

HEALTH 健康

62. Do you or anyone included in this application have tuberculosis? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否患有肺结核? *

63. Do you or anyone included in this application have any medical conditions requiring renal dialysis? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否患有任何需要肾透析的疾病? *

64. Do you or anyone included in this application have any medical condition that requires hospital care? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否有任何需要住院治疗的疾病? *

65. Do you or anyone included in this application have a medical condition that requires residential care? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否有任何需要家庭护理的疾病? *

66. Do you or anyone included in this application have any other medical conditions that you are aware of that may affect the application? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否有其他可能会影响申请的健康状况? *

67. Have you or anyone included in this application taken any on-going treatment or medication? 您或您申请内包含的任何人 ,是否需要定期接受治疗或者服用药物? *

68. If you answered Yes to any of the questions in this section you must provide a full explanation about the surrounding circumstances. 以上问题,若您有任何回答“是”,请提供解释。

I hereby declare that the information given by me in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.I understand and agree that any false information, misrepresentation, or omission of facts in this application and the application process may be justification for refusal/ decline.I further understand and agree that all information furnished in this application and the application process may be verified as may be necessary.